In the News
Imogen Lamport of Bespoke Image is frequently asked to comment on image related news stories. If you would like to do an interview or need comment, please don’t hesitate to contact Imogen on 0413 416 954.
Channel 7 News – 7 August 2012 – Imogen Lamport interviewed
Articles and clippings featuring Bespoke Image.
- The Age – Executive Style – On the Cuff
- The Age – Beauty Beat – Tatts not Welcome
- Channel 7 News – George Negus and Yumi Stynes apologies
- The Sunday Age newspaper M Magazine – The Finishing Touch
- A Current Affair Channel 9 – Roadtesting the Coles Mix Clothing Range
- Hong Kong Tatler Magazine – Colour Me Pretty
- ABC Radio interview with Madonna King on how to Pack Light.
- Joy FM 94.9 – Detours Travel Show – Travelling Light
- Daily Telegraph – Julia Gillard Needs Clothing allowance
- Herald Sun – Julia Gillard’s wardrobe
- Courier Mail – comment on PMs wardrobe
- Career Communique Radio Show – Older Job Seekers
- The Christie B TV show on Foxtel
- Read an article about Dress Codes in May 2005 issue of Australian Doctor Magazine
- Read an article about Tying your Tie in Mortgage Professional Magazine and on Homeloans.com.au
- Sunday Herald Sun – Body and Soul Magazine Cover Story Beyond Black and White
- Manningham Leader Newspaper -
- Click on the thumbnail below to view Image Delivers Goods Expert from the Style Council page of the Manningham Leader Newspaper.